We are always looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to come and work with us. If positions currently available are right for you, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and good luck!Title: HR Coordinator
Salary: Competitive Salary plus benefits
To deliver integrated, efficient and reliable HR support to enable quality HR service provision across all channels. To make effective use of HR systems, to meet business needs and protect employee data qualityKey Accountabilities/Activities
Provide administrative support to all areas of HR, employee transactions, and compensation and benefits. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Administration of paperwork for new hires, employee changes, and leavers with oversight of the completion of the Workday process
- Oversight of the pre-employment screenings for all new starters in EMEA
- Thorough understanding of, and able to provide advice to line managers on the performance management process
- Good understanding of the benefits processes to deliver the benefits administration on and off system
- Overseeing the on-boarding process including mandatory training and managing the probation review process
- Supporting the company with administrative Employment Relations matters
- Providing HR administrative support to line managers and employees as appropriate
- Responsible for administrative changes to procedures and policies
- Preparing references and letters for leave of absence requests
- First point of contact for the business for general HR queries
- Providing payroll support by ensuring trackers are kept up to date, and instructing changes. Also responsible for producing monthly EMEA payroll reports
- Maintaining clean records for casual workers
- Creating and maintaining employee files and archiving of files where necessary
- Support on ad hoc projects
- Administration of all benefit schemes (i.e. pension and healthcare)
- Health & safety management
- General awareness of relevant HR legislation and policies
- Understanding of HR processes and services
- Commitment to deliver exceptional levels of client service for colleagues and clients
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management, organisation and prioritisation skills and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible
- Approachable and confident in dealing with a variety of inquires
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information with diplomacy
- Degree or equivalent work experience / CIPD
- Ability to work collaboratively, team player
Working with and under the direction of the Brand Marketing Manager on a range of marketing activities across all channels for both Aromatherapy Associates and The Refinery. Responsible for the delivery of new artwork; marketing copy; POS visual merchandising; trade newsletters; education support materials and any other associated marketing materials for the business channels within EMEA. Upholds the standards on point of sale, visual merchandising and manages the photo and asset library. The Trade Marketing will assist with events and marketing campaigns. Responsibilities will also include managing and updating The Refinery Social Media channels ensuring that posts run in line with the marketing calendar and are engaging.Key Accountabilities/Activities
- Responsible for the development and delivery of required toolkits and marketing copy for all brands across the business.
- Work alongside the Marketing team to develop the marketing calendar and promotional activity.
- Supports the creation of point of sale development including visual merchandising in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Develops and manages the production of trade newsletters, education material, ensuring these are updated and communicated in a timely manner.
- Responsible for managing the photo and image asset library; responding to and satisfying customer requirements across the EMEA markets.
- Design of EMEA marketing collateral for all channels (Spa, Retail, Free-standing Stores).
- To support and manage marketing activity, through direct liaison as required with customers, and internal sales teams through delivering the required collateral to meet customer requests.
- Keeps abreast of competitor’s artwork and creative solutions.
- Management of Trade events from initial ideas through to event execution
- Work alongside the VP EMEA to oversee the launch plan of the new Refinery location including the creation of marketing support materials
- Support in all areas of Marketing and any other business as required upon request
- Specific technical knowledge of design software including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Word, Excel & Powerpoint proficient
- Experience in POS and design development
- Knowledge of creative processes and working within brand and marketing guidelines
- Understanding of marketing and brand strategies and the ability to translate them into creative copy
- Aware of trends and developments in design and new media
- High eye for detail and proven creativity in brief, and in both presentation and execution.
- Positive ‘Can-do’ Attitude
- Customer Focus
- Strong Communication Skills
- Flexibility Team Work
- Proactive problem solver
- Results Focused
- Commercially driven
- Good organisational skills
- Good time management
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent (A-C Grade) including Maths and English
- 3 A levels or equivalent
- Degree or Higher Education qualification
If this sounds like your ideal job then get in touch with us! Please email email@example.com