Now that your baby has safely arrived to the world means it's time to get familiar with your new lifestyle of having someone new to look after.
However, it's important to also look after yourself and your body after the intense 9 months of pregnancy that have just passed.
Take a moment and leave the stresses of everyday life behind you and enjoy this ritual which will help to relieve stress and tension leaving you feeling calm and collected ready to get back to your new found motherhood.
Rose, Geranium and Evening Primrose
- Start your ritual by lighting the Relax Candle or using the Relax Room Fragrance in the Room Fragrancer.
- Cleanse and exfoliate your skin with the appropriate cleanser and exfoliant. Pat your skin dry, tone with appropriate toner and apply a generous amount of the Inner Strength Soothing Face Mask
- Run a warm bath or shower. Massage a capful of Support Equilibrium Bath & Shower Oil directly onto your torso, chest abdomen, shoulders and around the lower back. Cup your hands, bring them to your face and inhale deeply 3 times the restful powers of Rose, geranium and Frankincense. Step into the shower or bath and focus on your breathing.
- Before stepping out of the bath/shower, wash away any excess mask.
- Step out, pat your skin dry and apply appropriate Face Oil to your skin and seal in with appropriate moisturiser.
- Apply our Renewing Rose Hydrating Body Gel on to your body ensuring all areas of the body are covered.
- Follow by applying Intensive Skin Treatment Oil on any areas with stretch marks and if you are being good lock it all in with the Renewing Rose Body Cream.